Learn WordPress from scratch: In this course, students will learn a complete WordPress course showing them how to build their website from scratch.
Are You Looking To Build A Professional Looking Website?
Want To Skip The Enormous Amount of Time it takes Learning How To Code?
Then This Course if For you!
The objective of this course is to show anybody, even a total beginner, how to end up a Word-Class WordPress Master in just 15 days.
Take this course and you’ll have the information to start building a responsive, delightful site with the most recent version of WordPress.
Step By Step Blueprint on Website Design with WordPress for Beginners.
You don’t need any experience with programming languages like HTML or CSS, PHP etc..
WordPress is free software, this means you are free to download, install, use and modify it. You can use it to create any kind of website. It is also open source which means the source code of the software is available for anyone to study, modify and play with.
WordPress is used by millions of people and almost every day new people are joining the WordPress community by creating their first WordPress powered websites. The reason why people quickly adapt to WordPress is that it is fairly easy to use.
To enjoy this course, you need nothing but a positive attitude and a desire to learn. No prior knowledge is required.
The course is incredibly hands-on and will cover many foundational topics.
Career Advice. The course wraps up with career advice and tips for finding a job in the field.
- 36% of the web is built on WordPress.
- Build a site. Sell your stuff. Start a blog.
- Build simply.
- Create any kind of website. No code, no manuals, no limits.
- Stand out with professionally-designed themes.
- Design without a designer.
- Photo carousels, tiled image galleries, maps, forms — add them to your site with a click and know they’ll look great.
- Build with blocks.
- Insert text, photos, forms, Yelp reviews, testimonials, maps, and more. Move them. Delete them. Play until it’s perfect.
- Plugins: Infinite combinations, infinite possibility.
- Thousands of easy‑to‑install add‑ons mean you’ll never outgrow your website.
- Collect leads, create contact forms, create subscriptions, automatically backup your site, and a whole lot more.
- Ecommerce: Turn your site into a store.
- Showcase your products and services. Accept one‑time or recurring payments. And do it all globally. Whether you’re selling studded cat collars or ongoing access to your content, do it with a completely customizable eCommerce platform that lets you open shop and grow your store alongside your business.
- Built‑in marketing: Rely on built‑in SEO tools, Mailchimp, Google Analytics integrations, and more to market what you make.
- Mobile apps: Take the best website builder anywhere with you everywhere.
- Keep tabs on your site with real‑time notifications and analytics. Or publish a post, manage sales, reply to comments, update your homepage — all from your phone, tablet, or browser with iOS / Android App.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The Secrets To Website Design in WordPress
- Fascinating WORDPRESS WEBSITE Tactics That Can Help Your Business Grow
- Full WordPress Installation
- Navigate around the WordPress Dashboard, Know What Everything Does and How to Use It.
- Theme Customization in WordPress
- How to Rank Higher in Google using Yoast SEO and various techniques
- Full WooCommerce configuration
- You will know how to set up contact pages & WordPress contact form
- How to Find and Install Paid and Free Plugins & Themes
- Learn to Create Discount Coupons & Sale Offers
- How to Master Your Online Store including shipping, tax, payments…. and more
⇉ IT’S TIME TO START INVESTING IN YOU.
At the end of your training program, you will be awarded a certificate of completion.
⇉ Have fun and enjoy the course!
WordPress Course Module:
- Module 1: WordPress Overview
- Lesson 1: Course Overview
- Lesson 2: What is Domain?
- Lesson 3: What is Hosting?
- Lesson 4: What is WordPress?
- Lesson 5: WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org
- Module 2: WordPress Components
- Lesson 6: WordPress Theme
- Lesson 7: WordPress Plugins
- Lesson 8: WordPress Widgets
- Module 3: WordPress Installation
- Lesson 9: WordPress Prerequisites
- Lesson 10: Installation on Local Server
- Lesson 11: Installation on Self Hosted Server
- Lesson 12: Installation on Free Self Hosted Server
- Lesson 13: Installation on Cloud (WordPress.com)
- Module 4: Working with WordPress
- Lesson 14: Admin Panel in Detail
- Lesson 15: WordPress Post & Page
- Lesson 16: WordPress Settings
- Lesson 17: Most Used Plugins
- Module 5: Page Builder
- Lesson 18: Page Builder
- Module 6: WordPress SEO
- Lesson 19: WordPress SEO
- Module 7: Ecommerce Setup
- Lesson 20: WooCommerce and Payment Gateway
- Module 8: WordPress Security
- Lesson 21: WordPress Security
- Module 9: WordPress Monetization
- Lesson 22: Freelancing
- Module 10: Bonus Section
- Lesson 23: Resources
- Lesson 24: Interview Questions with Ans.
- Module 11: Conclusion
- Lesson 25: Conclusion
- Module 12: Exam
- Module 1: WordPress Overview